- 1 cup of unsalted butter (2 sticks)
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder or unsweetened baking chocolate(baking chocolate is better)
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Here is the perfect solution for your chocolate craving. These brownies are very easy to make and can be prepared start to finish in about an hour.
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, melt the butter. whisk the cocoa or melted baking chocolate.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Make sure the mixture has cooled then add the eggs, one at a time, and beat until very creamy.
- Stir in the flour salt and vanilla. fold in the walnuts.
- Pour into a greased 9×13 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cut immediately.
- Let cool for 30 minutes then remove from pan.
- Note. You may add chocolate chips to top the brownies. Just place 1 to 2 cups of chips over the brownies as soon as they come out of the oven. When they are partially melted use a flexible spatula and spread evenly over the brownies.