Cucumber and Red Onion Salad
- 4 cucumbers thinly sliced, skin on
- 1 medium red onion thinly sliced
- 4 tbs chopped parsley
- kosher salt and a dash of white pepper
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tbs sugar
- 4 tbs extra virgin olive oil
Here is a quick easy healthy salad that is crispy sweet and sour. Cucumber and red onions are flavored with vinegar, sugar, white pepper and olive oil.
- Cut cucumbers in to thin rounds..
- Slice the onions.
- Place the cucumbers, onions and parsley in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl place the vinegar, sugar, salt and white pepper.
- Pour over the cucumber onion mixture and serve.
- Drizzle in the olive and whisk continuously.
- Pour dressing over cucumbers and mix gently.
- Chill and serve.