- 1 liter bottle of good quality silver tequila
- 2 fresh jalapenos, stemmed and quartered (leave seeds in) taste Jalapenos for hotness as the heat can vary from very hot to sweet)
- 1 Serrano,stemmed and cut in half length wise
- 1 green onion trimmed to fit inside tequila bottle
- 1 love garlic, halved
- Zest of one lime, cut into thick strips
If you like tequila this is a great way to enjoy it. Poured into a martini glass straight from the freezer it’s guaranteed to make you smile.
- Pour about 1/2 cup of tequila from bottle (reserve for another use of have a few shots)
- Drop the peppers, green onion, garlic and lime zest in the bottle.
- Place the top back on the bottle and let stand at room temperature for 2 days.
- After 2 days place the bottle in the freezer.
- The tequila will become thick and syrupy.
- Serve directly from the freezer.