Pasta with Avocado Sauce
- 1 large ripe Haas Avocado, cut in half pit removed
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 1 tsp sugar
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 6 scallions, white parts only, cut into thin rounds
- 3 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lb pasta cooked, al dente
Here is a new way to marry pasta and avocado..It’s bright and totally delightful.
- Scoop out the flesh from the avocado and puree in a blender with the cream, sugar, lemon and lime juice, garlic salt and pepper.Chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Add the scallions and parsley to the noodles and toss with the sauce.
- Serve chilled.