Spiced Artichoke Dip
- 1/2 lb of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 lb of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup of plain yogurt
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 cup green onion tops, sliced on a bias
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- crispy crackers or bread sticks for serving
This is a perfect use for artichokes. Its great for a party dip with crackers and crusty bread.
- Drain artichokes and blot dry with paper towels.
- Chop into small pieces and set aside.
- In a bowl combine the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in the artichokes, cover and refrigerate for several hours.