Bacon Wrapped Crab Meat Rolls
This is a wonderful appetizer that marries crab meat stuffing with bacon and savory herbs. These are perfect as a pass around at a cocktail party.
- 1/2 lb crab meat stuffing
- 10 slices bacon, cut in half
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs, store brought or home made
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbs tomato sauce
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.
- Partially cook the bacon but do not cook until crispy. Drain on paper towels and set aside.
- Mix crab meat stuffing and bread crumbs in a large bowl.
- Put the remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until mixed well.
- Add ingredients for food processor to the crab meat mixture.
- Gently mix well.
- Form 1 tbs of the mixture into a ball and wrap with 1/2 slice of the partially cooked bacon and secure with a wooden toothpick.
- Place on a broiler rack and broil about 5 inches from heat for 10 to 12 minutes, turning several times to brown rolls evenly.