Cheesy Anchovy Spread
- 2 oz can of anchovy fillets (about 1 dozen fillets)
- 2 tbs mayonnaise
- 1 slice of onion, minced
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard
- 1 (6oz) package of cream cheese (about 1/2 cup)
Anchovies are a wonderful flavoring for many dishes. This recipe combines mayonnaise, cream, onions, mustard powder and cream cheese.
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a blender. Blend for about 10 seconds.
- With motor running drop cut-up cream cheese into opening at the top.
- Continue to blend until smooth.
- Remove from blender with a rubber spatula, place in covered container and chill before serving.