- 1/2 lb of salmon filet
- 1/2 lb of cod filet
- 1 tbs of Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tbs of horseradish
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme or 1 tsp dried
- Kosher salt to taste
- salad greens for serving
This is a quick and easy dish to prepare. It uses salmon and cod married with a dressing of Dijon mustard and horseradish, seasoned with thyme and salt.
- Cut the salmon and cod into 1/8 inch chunks. Add to a bowl.
- In a small bowl mix the Dijon mustard and horseradish.
- Add the dressing to the salmon and cod and gently mix well
- Season with salt and add the thyme. Gently mix again.
- Place mixed greens on 4 plates and evenly divide the mixture and artfully place atop salad greens.