- 1 lb of ground lamb
- 1/2 lb of feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 sun dried tomatoes in olive oil
- Greens for garnish
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- canola oil for frying
- 4 brioche hamburger buns
Lamb, sun dried tomatoes and feta cheese go perfectly together. This is a super simple recipe that can be prepared in about 15 minutes.
- Form the lamb into 4 (1/4 lb) patties.
- Add canola to a saute pan and using high heat cook the lamb burgers. Cook until desired doneness is achieved.
- Place the lamb burgers on the bottom bun and top with 2 sun dried tomatoes each along with some greens then sprinkle some feta over each.
- Season with salt and pepper.