Cranberry Salad Jello Mold
- 1 pkg of lemon, cherry or strawberry jello
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice, reserved from crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained.
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup celery or apple, chopped
- 1 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup boiling water
This is a festive dish that is perfect for holiday gatherings.
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Add pineapple juice.
- When cool add celery or apple, pineapple, cranberries and nuts.
- Mix well and add to a mold.
- Cover and refrigerate until set.