Lemon Chicken Marinara
- 1 lb of chicken breasts, (4 breasts)
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups marinara sauce, store brought or home made
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1 tbs parsley, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients except for chicken breasts.
- Season sauce with salt and pepper
- Add a small amount of sauce to a oven proof baking dish.
- Add the chicken breasts and pour remaining sauce over.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour.