Sword Fish with a Herb Bread Crumb Topping
- 4 sword fish steaks
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This is a super simple delicious way to prepare sword fish.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add enough olive oil to a baking pan to cover the bottom.
- Place the sword fish in the pan and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl add the bread crumbs along with the thyme, parsley, oregano and garlic powder.
- Place the bread crumbs evenly over the sword fish.
- Drizzle the remaining olive over each steak.
- Bake until swordfish flakes, about 10 to 12 minutes.