Pumpkin and Blue and Cheddar Cheese Ball
- 6 oz of cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sharp cheddar, shredded
- 1/2 cup of canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbs dry sherry
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- dash of kosher salt
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1 tbs parsley, chopped
- sliced pears, apples, crusty bread and crackers for serving
- Combine the cream cheese, cheddar, pumpkin, blue cheese, garlic, sherry, curry powder and salt in a mixer bowl.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 to 3 minutes or until creamy.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Mix nuts and parsley in a shallow dish.
- Shape cheese into a bowl a roll into the nut mixture.
- Serve with fruit or crackers as suggested above.