Raspberry Pear Salad
This is a fresh fruit salad with a creamy vinaigrette.Ingredients:
- 4 pears, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- 1 head of butter lettuce
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 tbs creme fraiche or sour cream
- 1 tsp sugar
- Prepare vinaigrette and chill for several hours.
- When ready to serve, arrange the pears attractively on top of the lettuce.
- Top with raspberries and pecans.
- Drizzle vinaigrette all over.