Adobo Cream Sauce
- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tbs canned chipolte chilies in adobo, chopped
- 1 tbs prepared horseradish
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This is a lively sauce that gets its kick from creamed horseradish and chilies. It is wonderful with seafood.
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, vegetable juice, onion, chilies with sauce, horseradish, salt and pepper in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.