- 1 cup spinach, torn into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup of chopped romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup onion, sliced
- 1/2 tomato chopped
- 1/4 cup canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 avocado, cubed
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp rice wine vinegar
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This is a super healthy salad that you can prepare 3 to 4 times a week.
- Add all ingredients for the salad in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the olive oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over the salad and gently mix well.