Watermelon Banana Sorbet
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled cut into small chunks
- 1 cup of seedless watermelon cut in small cubes
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tbs of honey
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender container and blend until smooth.
- Place the ingredients in a freezer proof covered bowl and freeze for several hours.
- Return the fruit mixture to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Return mixture to a freezer and freeze for 4 hours or until completely firm.
- If desired you may process the sorbet one more time before serving.