- 1 (16oz) bottle of canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 hot red peppers, diced
- 2 tbs coarse black pepper
- 2 tbs white pepper
- 1 tbs tarragon
- Cayenne pepper to taste
A classic technique in grilling meats is to coat them with oil, which tends to keep them moist and seal in the juices. Canola oil is excellent for this since it doesn’t burn easily.
- Add all ingredients into the canola oil bottle and let the mixture sit a t room temperature for a couple of days.
- Use to squeeze over meat while barbecuing.
- Keeps well in the refrigerator for several months.