Indonesian Pork Sate
- 1 (lb) of boneless pork loin
- 2 tbs peanut butter
- 1/2 cup onion minced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 Thai or Serrano pepper, minced
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 1 tbs canola oil
- Cut pork into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Add remaining ingredients to a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add mixture to a bowl, add pork and marinate for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Thread pork on skewers and grill over hot coals for eight to 10 minutes, turning occasionally until desired doneness is achieved.