Polynesian Chicken Salad
- 4 cups of cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 (20oz) can of pineapple chunks drained
- 2 stalks of celery, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 tsp curry powder
- dash of kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 banana, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup salted cashews
- 1 (11oz) can of mandarin oranges drained
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- butter lettuce leaves for serving
- In a large bowl combine chicken, pineapple, celery, mayonnaise, curry powder, salt and pepper.
- Mix gently.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Just before serving, cut banana into chunks, and add to chicken mixture along with cashews.
- Serve on lettuce leaves and garnish with oranges and coconut.