Bow Tie Pasta with Peas Carrots and Cheese
- 1 lb of bow tie pasta
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch chunks
- 1 cup frozen or fresh peas
- 1/2 lb of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 lb of Marscapone cheese
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 10 basil leaves chopped
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Cut carrots in cubes.
- In a large sauce pan add the chicken stock and carrots. Cook using medium heat until carrots are tender.
- Lower heat to simmer and add pasta, cream cheese, peas and Marscapone cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Gently stir until cheeses have melted.
- Add to a large platter garnish with fresh basil and serve.