Hot Smoked Glazed Salmon
- 1 lb of wild salmon
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tbs of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- Start a charcoal fire, set up for indirect heat. Once the coals are glowing move to one side of the grill and place some wood chips over the coals
- Mix together the orange juice, brown sugar and honey.
- Bring the salmon to room temperature and brush the salmon well with the orange juice mixture.
- Place the salmon on a piece of aluminum foil and place in the grill away from the coals. Cover the grill and allow salmon to smoke for 15 minutes.
- Baste the salmon every 5 minutes with the orange juice mixture.
- Salmon is done when the flesh easily flakes.