Peruvian Chicken Marinade
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 8 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp kosher
- 2 tsp black pepper
This marinade is perfect for chicken cook over hot coals. Add whole chicken or parts to a large glass bowl and pour the marinade over, making sure to rub into the chicken. Marinate chicken for at least 3 to 4 hours, turning and rubbing marinade 3 to 4 times. Remove from marinade and cook chicken over hot coals.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours then use as a marinade.
- Marinade chicken for at least 1 hour before cooking.
- Recipe may be doubled.