Wild Salmon Ceviche
- 1 lb wild salmon fillet, cubed
- 1 ripe mango, cubed
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- juice of 2 limes
- 2 tbs fresh cilantro, chopped
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- butter lettuce for garnish
- Remove any pin bones from the salmon and cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Add salmon to a glass bowl and add the lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator and add the mango, onion, jalapeno and cilantro,
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place a butter leaf in each of 4 martini glasses and top with 1/4 of the salmon mixture.