Crab and Citrus Cocktail
- 1 lb of jumbo lump crab meat
- 1 orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 red grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- Butter Lettuce leaves
- cocktail sauce
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 6 lemon wedges
- Combine the crab meat, with the fruit sections, being careful not to break up the lumps.
- Divide the mixture among 6 lettuce leaves in martini glasses.
- Spoon 1 tbs of cocktail sauce over each.
- Season with a dash of salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour, garnish with a few parsley sprigs and a lemon wedge.