Pineapple Habanero Salsa
- 1/2 lb of pineapple, cut into small 1/4 inch chunks
- 2 roma tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 2 tbs fresh cilantro, chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 Habanero pepper, seeds removed and minced finely
- kosher salt to taste.
This is a spicy refreshing salsa that can be served on the side or on tacos or enchiladas.
- Add all ingredients to a non reactive bowl and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Note: if you like it very spicy use a whole Habanero.