- 1 lb lump crab meat
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- few dashes of fresh cracked black pepper
- grated rind from 1 lemon
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- pinch garlic powder
- 1 and 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- paprika for sprinkling
- Fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
- Pick through crab meat and remove any cartilage.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan.
- Add the seasonings, lemon juice and sherry.
- Remove from heat and gently fold in the crab meat.
- Put mixture int 6 individual crab shells or ramekins or in a shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle paprika over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees until piping hot. 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.