Ham and Potato Salad
- 1 and 1/2 lbs red potatoes
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 2 tbs chopped onion
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 cup cooked ham, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup red, yellow or orange pepper, chopped
- 8 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Place potatoes in a large sauce pan and cover with water.
- Bring water to a boil, cover and cook until tender.
- Cool, slice potatoes.
- Combine oil, onion, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the potatoes and gently mix well.
- Let stand for 1-2 hours.
- Add the ham, celery, green pepper, eggs and mayonnaise and gently mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.