Marinated Grilled Shrimp
- 1 (12oz) bottle of larger beer
- 1 tbs Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbs Dijon mustard
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 tbs olive oil
- juice of 1 lime
- 12 Jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails on
- 3 (8inch) wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- Add all ingredients to a non metallic bowl, except for the shrimp and the skewers.
- Whisk until well combined. Let stand for 1 hour.
- Shell and devein the shrimp, then add the the marinade.
- Let marinate for 30-40 minutes.
- Place 4 shrimp on each skewer and grill over charcoal, turning once or under a broiler about 4 inches from the heat.
- Cook until pink and slightly browned.
- Recipe may be doubled.