Bacon Blue Cheese Sandwich
- 1/2 cup Blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 8 1/2 inch slices of crusty bread or bagel
- 2 tbs butter softened
- 8 slices bacon, cook almost crisp
- In a bowl combine blue cheese, cream cheese, scallions and pepper and mix well.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Spread the blue cheese mixture on the non buttered side of 4 slices of bread.
- Top each cheese covered slice evenly with the bacon.
- Cover with remaining 4 slices of bread buttered side out. If you are using bagels place the buttered side in.
- Place the sandwiches on an electric griddle on in a preheated heavy skillet over medium heat.Cook for 4-5 minutes per side or until bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted.