Cauliflower Broccoli Salad
- 1 head of cauliflower florets, trimmed
- 1 bunch broccoli florets, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbs prepared horseradish
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- kosher salt to taste
- In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise, horseradish, sugar, wine vinegar and garlic powder. Whisk to combine.
- In a large bowl add the broccoli, cauliflower and red onion. Season with kosher salt to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and gently combine well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.