Colombian Shrimp Cocktail
- 1 lb of small shrimp, peeled and cooked
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 medium red onion, minced
- dash of kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- Add the shrimp to a non reactive bowl, then squeeze over lemon juice. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- In another bowl mix the mayonnaise and ketchup and mix well.
- Add the mayonnaise and ketchup mixture to the shrimp and mix.
- Arrange four decorative glasses and add the shrimp mixture evenly.
- Top each cocktail with minced red onions.