Creamy Peanut Sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp fresh garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 2 scallions, minced
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- dash or red pepper flakes
- fresh cilantro leaves for garnish
This sauce is a perfect dipping sauce for turkey, chicken or shrimp.
- Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to the boil.
- Add a little more stock if the mixture becomes too thick.
- Keep warm until ready to serve.