Crisp Apple Salad
- 2 cups diced apples
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- 12 large marshmallows
- 2/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tbs powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- Butter leafs for serving
- Core apples, leaving skin on.
- Dice them and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Cut each marshmallow into 4 pieces.
- Combine apples, nuts and marshmallows.
- Combine salt, powdered sugar, sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Add mixture to apple mixture, tossing lightly until combined.
- Arrange individuals salads on individual butter lettuce leaves.