Hot Crab Dip
- 1 lb lump crab meat
- 2 (8oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 pint sour cream
- 4 tbs mayonnaise
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tsp dry sherry
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese grated
- Paprika for garnish
- Mix all ingredients, except for 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese, adding milk if necessary to make it creamy.
- Place the mixture in an oven proof baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheddar and paprika.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve with crackers.