Low Calorie Baked Vanilla Custard
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups skim milk
- sugar substitute to equal 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
This recipe contains only 66 calories per 1/2 cup serving.
- In a small bowl, lightly beat the eggs.
- Add the remaining ingredients and beat well
- Pour mixture into 5 (6oz) custard cups and place in a pan containing 1 inch of hot water.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cover and chill for several hours before serving.