Mexican Red Onion Salsa
- 2 small red onions, finely minced
- 1 lb of cherry tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 avocados, peeled, stoned and chopped
- 4 kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
- 2 fresh red chilies, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 12 mint leaves, chopped
- 3 tsp Thai fish sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tsp sugar
- kosher salt to taste
This is a delightful spin on your standard salsa. It is great for dipping corn tortilla chips or spread over chicken or fish.
- Add all ingredients to a large non metal bowl and gently mix well.Taste for seasoning and add kosher salt if desired.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour before serving.