Shrimp Fusilli Salad
- 2 cups fusilli, cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 lb small cooked shrimp
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 2 tbs prepared horseradish
- 1/8 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp chopped parsley
- 2 tbs onion, minced
- 1 ripe tomato, cut into wedges
- salad greens
- Cook the fusilli until tender, drain and rinse under cold water to cool.
- Combined the cook fusilli, celery, and shrimp in a large bowl.
- Combine the sour cream, chili sauce, horseradish, mustard, salt, parsley and onion in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Pour dressing over fusilli mixture and gently toss until well blended
- Serve on a bed of salad greens along with wedges of tomatoes.