Baked Halibut with Olive Oil and White Wine
- 2 lbs halibut fillets
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 tbs fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tbs parsley, chopped
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- In a bowl combine the olive oil, white wine, garlic, lemon juice and parsley. Allow flavors to meld for about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the halibut fillets in one layer to a glass baking dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the olive oil mixture over the fillets, then bake for 30-40 minutes or until fish flakes easily.