Curry Yogurt Chicken Kebabs
- 1 and 1/2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 and 1/2 tbs curry powder
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 large mango
- 6 skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- Soak the skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Cut the chicken into approximately 24 (1 inch) pieces
- Combine the yogurt, curry and ginger in a bowl.
- Add the chicken to the yogurt/curry mixture and coat well.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for several hours.
- While the chicken is marinating, cut the red pepper and mango into (12) 1 inch pieces.
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Skewer the kebabs in this order: chicken, pepper, chicken, mango, chicken, pepper, chicken and ending in mango.
- Spray cooking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Place kebabs on a foil covered cookie sheet and cook for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve over basmati rice with cucumber mango raita.