Easy Shepherd’s Pie
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 (12oz) jar brown gravy
- 1 and 1/2 cups frozen peas
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 cups prepared mashed potatoes
- 3 tbs parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Brown the ground lamb with onion in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat for about 8 minutes or until the lamb is browned. Pour off any drippings.
- Stir in gravy and peas, then season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon beef mixture into a 2 quart baking dish.
- Top with potatoes, spreading evenly, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and cheese begins to brown.