Pork Tenderloins with Stilton and Port Wine
- 2 lbs of pork tenderloin
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 1 cup port wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 lb stilton cheese, crumbled
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat and add the pork and cook turning until browned all over.
- Transfer to a baking pan and bake in a preheated 40o0 degree oven until a meat thermometer reaches 160 degrees. About 15 minutes.
- Discard the fat from the frying pan and add the port and broth.
- Boil over high heat until reduced to about 3/4 cup. About 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in cream and continue to boil, constantly, add the cheese and continue stirring for 3-4 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Slice the pork and pour the sauce over.