Sauteed Oyster Appetizers
- 1 pint of shucked select oysters
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup chopped shallots
- 1 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- Dash of kosher salt and black pepper
This is a quick and easy way to prepare delicious oyster appetizers.
- Drain oysters and reserve liquor for another use.
- Melt the butter in a skillet and using medium heat saute the shallots until translucent, not browned.
- Add the oysters and saute for about 4-5 minutes or until glazed and the edges begin to curl. Remove at once.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place oysters in a serving dish or serving dishes and serve with toothpicks and cocktail sauce.