- 2 lbs squid bodies cut into 1/4 inch rings
- 2 cups marinara sauce (homemade or your favorite bottled.
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- thinly sliced garlic
- Fresh parsley for garnish
This is a super simple recipe that contains only two main ingredients, squid and marinara sauce. It is absolutely delicious.
- In a large saucepan add the marinara sauce and sliced garlic if using.
- Using medium heat bring the sauce up to temperature, then reduce to simmer.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, then add the squid rings and let cook for 2-4 minutes or until opaque. Once the rings turn opaque remove from heat at once as they will get tough if you cook them any longer.
- Divide the squid among 4 plates, season with salt and pepper if desired, then garnish with parsley.