Sweet Corn Gazpacho
- 1 cup sweet corn kernels
- 2 cups tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 cup cucumbers, finely diced
- 1 cup green bell peppers, finely diced
- 1/2 cup onion, finely diced
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups vegetable juice
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tbs fresh basil, chopped
- fresh basil leaves for garnish
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients, except for the garnish.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours to allow the flavors to develop.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve garnish with basil leaves.