- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 tbs red pepper sauce
- 1 (10 oz) can R0-Tel diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained well
- 1 large boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 22 mini phylo sheets (from box)
- 1 stick melted butter
- Poach the chicken in simmering water for about 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Cut chicken into 1/2 inch chunks.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the cream cheese and red pepper sauce in a microwave safe bowl. Cover and microwave for 30 seconds or until melted and smooth.
- Add the drained tomatoes, chicken and shredded cheese and stir to combine.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the phylo sheets, then brush the sheets with butter.
- Place the phylo sheets in a large baking pan and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese melts and the sheets are golden brown.
- Cut into bite sized pieces.