Moroccan Chermoula Sauce
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley
- 2 tsp whole cumin seeds, toasted and ground
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tsp paprika
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbs olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
Chermoula is a zesty puree the is commonly used in Morocco as a dipping sauce and marinade. It works equally well on lamb, pork, poultry and seafood.
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and pulse into a coarse puree.
- Use as a marinade or a sauce.