- 1 lb of tubular 3 inch pasta
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 stick of unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb prosciutto, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
This is a super simple recipe that is absolutely delicious.
- Cook pasta al dente, according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large saute pan add the olive oil and butter using medium heat. Stir to combine.
- Add the garlic and saute for about 2 minutes.
- Add the pasta and stir to coat well cook for another 1 minute.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Add the parsley and prosciutto and stir to combine and cook for another minute.