- 2-3 large ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 seedless English cucumber, chopped
- 1 (15oz) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic,chopped or pressed
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tbs chopped parsley
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
This is a super simple delicious salad that you can throw together in minutes.
- Add all of the tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and chickpeas to a large bowl. Combine.
- In another bowl mix the rice vinegar, olive oil, garlic, parsley and oregano.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the tomato mixture and mix well.