- 1 large jicama
- 1/4 head green cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 head red cabbage, shredded
- 1 large mango, seeded and cut into thin strips
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup Greek style plain yogurt
- 2 tbs of prepared horseradish
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
This crunchy slaw is brightened with fresh mango and a yogurt horseradish dressing.
- Peel the Jicama and cut into matchsticks.
- Peel and cut the mango into matchsticks.
- Shred the cabbages and add to a large bowl along with the jicama and mango.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In another bowl add the yogurt, horseradish and lime juice. Mix well.
- Add the dressing to the cabbage mixture and mix well.
- Cover and chill for several hours before serving.